The LMS market is heating up by the day for past many months now and it looks like it is going, more or less, as predicted by Bersin & Associates about 6 months back – The LMS market: hotter than ever. I have seen a significant increase in attention towards LMS both in terms of technology and also in terms of the end value being delivered by it to an organization, its end users (learners, instructors, and administrators). To keep up with the happenings, trends, innovations, and other information on LMS and to ensure our teams at Upside involved in core LMS development, client implementations, client support and Innovation team are in tune with the industry we follow a host of blogs that focus specifically on LMS, learning technology, and related topics.
I list below a list of top 13 blogs (in alphabetical order) that we follow for LMS (and learning technology):
- Bersin & Associates – The Business of Talent
- Bersin & Associates – Learning on the Leading Edge
- Educause – Learning Technologies
- eLearning Technology
- E-Learning 24/7 Blog
- eLearning Blog Dont Waste Your Time
- eLearning Weekly
- Elliott Masie’s Learning Trends
- Jane’s E-Learning Pick of the Day
- SumTotal Talent Development Blog
- Upside Learning Solutions Blog
- Workplace Learning Today by Brandon Hall Research
Initially when I started compiling this list I was hopeful of covering at least 15 blogs for LMS (and Learning technology). However I could not list more than 13 such blogs.
Please submit blogs which you feel have a strong focus on LMS and learning technology and would be worth to add to this list of preferred blogs.
I will come back and edit this post to add a few more blogs as I become aware of them. Cheers!